Thursday, July 2, 2015

Stop and stare moment...

All was quiet.  I headed upstairs to check on the girls.  When I peeked in the room, I was brought to a halt.  A suddin moment of mom joy.  The sight of my two oldest girls snuggled up together in one bed watching a movie on their kindles.  

Silly as it is, I just sat there. Watching.   Alana lifted her head and said "Hi momma!"  I melted to the floor.  I love little moments like these. The urge to climb into bed with them was unstoppable.  The loving embrace that was givin to me was beautiful.  I'm in love with my kids.  What a blessing it is to be their mother.  

I know this is a random post.  But I had to shout it out to the world that I love my kids.  

1 comment:

"; var bs_pinButtonPos = "center"; var bs_pinPrefix = ""; var bs_pinSuffix = "";