Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Carina's DIY Dunkaroos


When I was a kid. I remember begging my Dad to buy me Dunkaroos. 

Who remembers these?

It was the Holy Grail of the lunch box. Kids at the lunch table,  trading their entire lunch away just to get a taste of  these yummy gram-cracker cookies and frosting.

Months ago, My brother left the Air -Force and moved in with my family. We've shared many memories over these months and one of them was Dunkaroos.  We really loved them.  So I was on the search to find a little nostalgic fix.  Here's what I came up with.

 It was rather simple.  One trip down the isle at my local grocery store and I landed at Vanilla frosting and these adorable animal graham crackers.


I had no shame in dunking the cookies right in to the frosting.  


So the result? I'll just let the looks on my girl's faces tell.



           

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"; var bs_pinButtonPos = "center"; var bs_pinPrefix = ""; var bs_pinSuffix = "";